Author of "Leaving Fantasyland"

Follow Baggs McAlister through the grit and grime of Little Rock crime, here at James E. Parker books.

James E. Parker is also the author of "Leaving Fantasyland."

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What The ?

Some of you may be just clicking over to James E. Parker Books for the very first time. If you just read the article in our local newspaper about my new book "Leaving Fantasyland", then a really special thanks to you for stopping by. You may want to click on "join this site" and "follow me on twitter" in the side bar. I'd love to have you along for the ride.

A couple of things happen here at James E. Parker Books. One, I like to create a format for writers to discuss freely their writing. We eventually will hit on everything from the initial blank page to publishing. Along the way you will probably see things like the current "serial" I'm writing just for the online community, called Jacobs' Trouble. It follows Little Rock Police Detective Baggs McAlister. These serials have NOTHING to do with my current book "Leaving Fantasyland" or the new book I'm working on now. But, I like to write and think that's what writers should do, write rather than just talk about writing. Can writers use the word write that many times in a sentence and still call themselves writers? I hope so, because it appears I just did that twice in a row.

So if you are new, you are officially caught up. I hope you will stick around and come back often. If you write, please contact me or leave a comment. I'd love to hear your story. If you don't write, I hope you enjoy what you read here.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment