Author of "Leaving Fantasyland"

Follow Baggs McAlister through the grit and grime of Little Rock crime, here at James E. Parker books.

James E. Parker is also the author of "Leaving Fantasyland."

Friday, November 18, 2011

Take The Self Publishing Survey

I'm currently conducting a self publishing survey.  Like many of you I want to know exactly what kind of experience self published authors are having.  The wave of the future seems to be self published ebooks.  But find out what actual self published authors say about four very crucial questions concerning their self publishing experience.
If you have self published your own ebook please CLICK HERE and  take the simple and short four question survey.

I will post the results here on my blog as soon as I have enough data in to do so.

Thanks ahead of time for all of you who take part.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment